Request Review On My Most Advanced Edit? *Gaming*

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
I've been spending along time lately focusing on improving every aspect of my editing, and lately i've been heading into the VFX route, the next episode which i am currently working on has gone even further and much more advanced, i'm doing everything i can to learn, and i would love to hear some critique on what you think
Is it fun to watch?
does it drag?
does it flow?

Thanks for your time :)

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Omg love the cuts jeez its beautiful! It brings out the entertaining aspect of the video! I love the simple swipe sound too. Its a nice rainbow effect like glitchy looking I dig it.

Reactions: LTLyndo and MrBlank

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Omg love the cuts jeez its beautiful! It brings out the entertaining aspect of the video! I love the simple swipe sound too. Its a nice rainbow effect like glitchy looking I dig it.
Thanks man, getting more advanced tricks as i go on, get a few new toys to play with :p

Reactions: LTLyndo

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Okay, this is actually brilliant. First off the thumbnail is GREAT! Really eye catching and bold and it just draws you in to watching the video! Second of all, and most importantly, the overall editing is smooth and clean-cut; precise and automated, are the two words that come to mind. It's very easy to follow and a very good compilation all together!

Keep it up man! Well done!