iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi, 2018 is ending and 2019 is around the corner, Ive hit some amazing milestones this year and want to prepare myself for 2019 with some new goals, and what better way to get them goals is to get a review of my channel, so im asking for help with this, please review my channel and help me improve for 2019.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLuiGiiShow

This year I managed to maintain a upload schedule, posting at least 2 videos a week without fail. I plan to keep that for next year. I also manage to grow to 671 subs, starting this year off with 380, managing to grow 291 subs this year, next year I want to make 1000 subs my target.

Any feedback will be nice, good or bad, be honest, the only way to improve is through honesty. Thank you.

Reactions: Belmirs familly

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You've got a really solid channel, that's for sure! Your video lengths are just right, and you've got a really solid channel theme! Your banner is well put together and really eye catching, and your overall content is good to draw in viewers! If there was one thing we would recommend going into 2019 it would be to maybe get a more professional logo done? Just to help push the brand out a bit more!

But overall, a really solid channel man! Keep up the great work and happy holidays!

Reactions: Belmirs familly