Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
So many people don't know this but Epoxy.tv is a FREE resource to Freedom partners and you can sign up in the dashboard (currently in the sponsorships section)

Epoxy allows you to quickly and easily manage your socials such as twitter, Instagram, Vine, Facebook pages, and personal accounts. It lets you schedule social media posts and gives you helpful shout out tools and whatnot BUT that's not what this post is about.

Epoxy allows you to auto generate milestone images to be shared out via your socials for subscriber count and more. Heck it even let's you generate image shout outs to your most active followers.

I know this post isn't the most informational post on these forums however I wanted to remind all of you about this awesome perk of being in the Freedom Family as it's relevant to this section. Check your Freedom dashboard for this and other tools you might not have heard of before to help you do more in less time ;)

Till next time be awesome to yourself, and amazing to each other!

Zane The cat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2016
YouTube
i do use 'if this then that' myself for publishing my videos on twitter and facebook but i did not know about Epoxy, i'll check that out and see.
thanks

Julian Sava

Freedom! Member
So many people don't know this but Epoxy.tv is a FREE resource to Freedom partners and you can sign up in the dashboard (currently in the sponsorships section)

Epoxy allows you to quickly and easily manage your socials such as twitter, Instagram, Vine, Facebook pages, and personal accounts. It lets you schedule social media posts and gives you helpful shout out tools and whatnot BUT that's not what this post is about.

Epoxy allows you to auto generate milestone images to be shared out via your socials for subscriber count and more. Heck it even let's you generate image shout outs to your most active followers.

I know this post isn't the most informational post on these forums however I wanted to remind all of you about this awesome perk of being in the Freedom Family as it's relevant to this section. Check your Freedom dashboard for this and other tools you might not have heard of before to help you do more in less time ;)

I am using Epoxy.tv and sometimes it helps but it's Anoying sometimes for myself only posts the links and not a description

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Thanks for the heads up I'll go and check it out.[DOUBLEPOST=1491503492][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its not showing in my dashboard.

Last edited:

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
is epoxy another Youtube partnership or it will just help you grow? just curious about it :) in anyway can it help our social media grow?

it's a Free tool that adds on to your existing Freedom partnership and yes it can help you grow your online presence when you use it properly. :)

Thanks for the heads up I'll go and check it out.[DOUBLEPOST=1491503492][/DOUBLEPOST]

Its not showing in my dashboard.
it should be, are you sure you've looked in the sponsorships section?

first im joing the network, i seen the epoxy, then i try it, and its help me much
That's awesome!!
I will try it inmediatly, thank you!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.