Solved released from mcn how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Because of the new 4K - 1K rules needed for a channel to be partnered with a MCN you would have been removed and won't be able to join until you have 4K watch time and 1K subscribers. Unless you have those numbers then no MCN will be able to let you join

Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo
Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Assuming this has happened on the channel you have linked to your forum account it has happened because it doesn't reach the new YouTube partnership rules (1k Subscribers and 4k hours of watch time within the past year).

Last edited:
Reactions: Meetoo Meetoo
Upvote 0

Meetoo Meetoo

Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Because of the new 4K - 1K rules needed for a channel to be partnered with a MCN you would have been removed and won't be able to join until you have 4K watch time and 1K subscribers. Unless you have those numbers then no MCN will be able to let you join
thanks guy i guess i got some work to do lets get this show on the road[DOUBLEPOST=1524767490][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks guy i guess i got some work to do lets get this show on the road

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.