Anime and Cartoons Red Storm [Manga review]

Talk about all things anime and cartoons here! UwU

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Continuing with my anime and manga reviews, we have an amazing action adventure manga "Red Storm"

This manga started out in full color, but in later chapters are black and white, though I hope that is not
enough of a reason for you to avoid it, because the art is still pretty good !

On to the review !

Whole manga follows our main character Yulian Provoke (yes thats his last name lol) who is
the young Glow (King / tribe leader) of peria tribe. Whole story revolves around Yulian
and his mysterious teacher that Yulian found in the desert. Currently this manga is already over 200
chapters long !

Story: I would say story is quite deep and complex, more than you would think at first. Not only are there struggles between tribes, unknown goals of major powers in the world and of course the main drive for the story, major goal that Yulian has in mind.

Character growth: once again this is a manga that shows a bit more characters growth in terms of strength than character. Though while not as obvious, character growth is playing quite a part in this story. Trough out the chapters even years pass letting us watch Yulian and his friends grow up.

Story goes all the way to our young glow, becoming the glow of the tribe ~! so there's quite a bit to look forward to :)

Art style: The initial volume is in full color, that was most likely done to attract more readers, but it has also set a color scheme for he whole manga. While later chapters are not colored, art style is pretty good and having read the full color initial chapters helps with picturing everything.

Final thoughts: In my personal opinion the manga progresses in time a bit too quickly for my liking. Maybe because I binge read whole 200 chapters in a single day.... Maybe... Other than that it is just totally exciting and amazing manga that I cant wait updates for :)

And just a little sneak peek for some badassery

Yobs

Freedom! Member
Nov 20, 2014
Canada
YouTube
boynamedfish
Until reading this, I hadn't heard of Red Storm. The art style looks promising, as well as the story. Definitely looks like it's worth reading.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Another great review @Nerd , I haven't heard of red storm before but yet again reading your review makes me want to look into it. Also binge reading 200 chapters thats pretty intense, clearly must be good.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Another great review @Nerd , I haven't heard of red storm before but yet again reading your review makes me want to look into it. Also binge reading 200 chapters thats pretty intense, clearly must be good.
For me manga is usually like that, I either love it and binge it trough the night, or I dont like it at all.... (with very few exceptions lol)