1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

Subscriber Milestone Recently hit 100 subs after 2 months on YT (is that fast or slow?)

Discussion in 'Milestones & Achievements' started by Defector, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Defector

Defector New User

Forum Posts:
    Hi people!

I'm new here and as a way to dip my toes into everything, I figured I'd post a recent milestone I made and also ask a question...

I recently hit 100 subs on my channel after having it live for almost exactly 2 months, and I'm just wondering if that is comparable to other peoples channels? I figured I would get a bit of an early influx of likes/views/subs after spamming the s**t out of literally everyone I know on Facebook, and it did seem to do the trick for an early boost, but things have definitely settled since then. But I guess that's to be expected.

Any similar stories? Has anyone else taken off quickly or struggled to gain traction? Genuinely interested in hearing other peoples experiences.

2. ninjajou10

ninjajou10 Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    it took me 2/3 years to get to 100 subs and 4/5 years to get 200 subs...so i would say that 100 subs in 2 months is real fast

Koala_Steamed likes this.
  3. Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed Mythic User Retired Administrator Retired Moderator

Forum Posts:
    Congrats on 100 subs! 2 months very good compared to most, I think it took me over 3 months to get my first 100 subs.

4. SlingshotSA

SlingshotSA Well-Known User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Congrats!!

5. Animates

Animates Full Member

Forum Posts:
    Well done, you have 99 more than me. Stay positive.