Official R4U! Freedom Central Series returning! Submit your channels now!

U

User.123120

Hello all,
So a few people might be aware of a series that was made on the Freedom! central channel a few months back where we would review and tip our partners on their channels!

If you would like some videos to refresh your memory here is the playlist along with a video below!

Reviews 4 You (R4U) has been also been made into a Live show with a fellow Community team member Frosted Fricks! So if you happen to miss the show or need some live assistance Frosted will be there check out his pass stream here! Along with the live show, the series will be making a return and hosted by myself Itsjustjord.

As a result of this, I need your channels to review! The way to submit your channel for the show will be changed up a little from how it was announced originally! That's right you need to fill out a form, it's not very long so don't worry there!

I look forward to seeing your submissions and keep an eye out on Freedom! central for the new episodes of Reviews 4 You!

All the best and good luck!
-Itsjustjord

Last edited by a moderator:

ZDenix

New User
Apr 27, 2017
Cool ! Just cool ! Not bad ![DOUBLEPOST=1493465099][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool ! Just cool ! Not bad !