Forums Quick Question on Credits store item

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Just curious if anyone knows if the monthly forum profile banner persists after the month period like the titles do or whether they go away after the time period. its mainly cause I'm not planning to spend big time on credits this time around after the old system going away and losing all my purchases.​

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As far as I am aware the Forum Profile Cover Photo (monthly) expires at the end of the month, though not too sure on the 'Forum Profile Cover Photo' maybe @Koala_Steamed or @Row might be able to confirm this for you

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Yes, the "(monthly)" one has a monthly recurring payment with a low monthly charge while the other one is permanent with a one-time payment.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Just curious if anyone knows if the monthly forum profile banner persists after the month period like the titles do or whether they go away after the time period. its mainly cause I'm not planning to spend big time on credits this time around after the old system going away and losing all my purchases.​
Best is to buy the permanent one. I have bought one too at the time it still was 1K credits XD
But be quick as only limited stock!