PUBG or Fortnite

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
This is a real easy question. What game do you think is better? PUBG or Fortnite. I personally think PUBG cause it requires more skill to win since you don't have the ability to build yourself cover etc

Heatzio

G'day :D Come check me out!!!
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2014
Australia
YouTube
htzo22
Both are great, but with all the updates coming out, I will have to say PUBG.
New map testing, warmode (deathmatch), event modes, + more...

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I dont really care that much for both games, yeah PUBG requires more still in the aspect of not being able to build cover, but at the same time Fortnite requires skill and luck due to the build battles and the creativity on the battlefield. I for one love the design and graphics on Fortnite, while Pubg still lacks in that department and could use a tune up.

I wont go into team speak because thats optional in Pubg to communicate with everyone, while in fortnite your only limited to your party team.

I still perfer playing Super Contra on SNES or Streets of Rage on Sega compared to these overrated games. more fun, less stress.

bu11et

Rising User
Jun 20, 2018
YouTube
This is a real easy question. What game do you think is better? PUBG or Fortnite. I personally think PUBG cause it requires more skill to win since you don't have the ability to build yourself cover etc

I think the opposite, i think fortnite has a way higher skill ceiling than PUBG, in PUBG you can easily get killed by random people hinding in bushes, while in fortnite you'll either have to get a insta kill or go in a build battle, which requires skill. You can see this in which people kill who; a high skilled player in fortnite won't be killed Anywhere close as often by a low skilled player as in PUBG. If you don't want to take me on this 1 take shroudy :

And also if you really want to play a competetively good game play CSGO (y) (Y):D