PSN Network

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Hey guys do you experience psn net work errors about psn update and can't connect to the psn network
If any of you has a sollution be so kind to help me out i have been searching all over the net but not a working sollution yet

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I haven't had any errors connecting with psn - try resetting your internet settings and try and download the update - that should sort things out for you

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Is it showing you any kind of error messages when it fails to connect to the network? Also is it allowing you to connect to your WIFI - maybe try checking the status of the PSN service - which you can do under "Settings" then "Network" then "View status of Playstation Network Service"

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Is it showing you any kind of error messages when it fails to connect to the network? Also is it allowing you to connect to your WIFI - maybe try checking the status of the PSN service - which you can do under "Settings" then "Network" then "View status of Playstation Network Service"
The Psn Status says that the servers and their systems are working fine.
Could nt log in before that i used to get an error code i dont get that code nymore just the could not log in something went wrong

Zjemar Paulina

Rising User
Jan 8, 2017
YouTube
Wired connection has been applied and the portforwarding option has been set to open all the specific ports still can't connect to the psn network
Unpnp is enabled i messaged them they gave me a standard list of procedures i followed that to but can't seem to connect

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Wired connection has been applied and the portforwarding option has been set to open all the specific ports still can't connect to the psn network
Unpnp is enabled i messaged them they gave me a standard list of procedures i followed that to but can't seem to connect
That's really weird, why not post a screenshot or video? That may help us help you :)