ps4 v xbox

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hmmmm that's a tough one - Personally I would say PS4 rather than the XboxOne, due to several reasons : -
1) I think the PS4 looks nicer (I know a silly point to start with but nevermind)
2) When the PS4 came out they had a lot more exclusive titles which I was interested in
3) The graphics on the PS4 look, in my opinion on par or better than the graphics of the XboxOne
4) PS4 offers users a wide selection of games, and allows you to play older titles via PlayStationNow - the only down side to this is you have to pay for that
5) PS4's ease of use - and having built in batteries with the controllers, instead of needing AA batteries

Those are just some of the reasons why I would rate and prefer the PS4 over the Xbox. I am interested to hear everyone else's opinions below

Top5 KambeR

New User
Mar 20, 2017
PS4 is much better with the exclusives and everything. It is not much buggy and it is worth your money if you buy it :)

Dark Moon Gaming

New User
Mar 23, 2017
I would have to say Xbox only because I dont have a PS4. If I could go back in time I think I would buy the PS4 as that is waht I wanted to get but all my mates were getting the Xbox One and well you know peer pressure and all that lol

TeamRainbow

New User
Apr 6, 2017
I think I would have to say PS4. I don't know why but everytime I have a Xbox I always sell it with in 2/3 months. I still have my first ever PlayStation in the house.

Yeah, exactly. I got the same problem with the Xbox.
The PS4 just stays and I keep playing without it gets under then dust.

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
PS4
1) Better single player games (Uncharted 4 etc)
2) PS4 looks better
3) The PS4 controller is better
4) I have the PS1, 2, 3 and 4 so i'd like to stay loyal to playstation

Jxtremewolf

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Jxtremewolf
I don't really have a favorite. The game is what usually decides my purchases, right now getting an xbox one mainly because I am a fan of the Gears of War series plus my 360 clan all got Xbox one miss hanging with them. And to point out I own one of each system at sometime in my life NES, Gameboys, PS2 and 360 so yeah no real favorites, each system have their good points and some bad.

RAB2784LetsPlays

Rising User
Jan 23, 2015
YouTube
I've always been a PlayStation man but as I'm getting older and see the games coming out on Xbox I'm kinda wanting the best of both worlds haha