Community Project Venida - The Road Lies ahead.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
So I am working on a game I decided to call "Project Venida" Here I will post about updates and alot of cool stuff about it, all feedback and suggestions are high valued in order to improve the game :)

UPDATE: April 26th 2016

Plot:
Project Venida is a game featuring a third person adventure. From where the main character (Who is a teenage girl) experience her parents suddenly disappear. She have no clue where they went, or what even happend. She is moved to a foster home, and send to a public school. She have a bad start and end being bullied, from here she experience her first paranormally, she is able to teleport. With this new found ability, she set out to find her lost parents and uncover the truth of her past. But is the past really worth it?

Gameplay:
The game take place with a third person view of the main character. While the story mainly will be in one direction, it is posible to find hidden items, notes and alike to provide an extra experience and view on the game background.

Game Setting:

Project Venida will be divided into episodes. This means each "Episode" will be feature new events, characters and puzzles. All to create a better flow to the game. Each Episode will however have separated releases.

What to expect:
Project Venida will first of all feature a main game include the plot as stands above.
It will include action, adventure, puzzles and a over all mystery to be solved.

Also hidden "artifacts" will be able to find, this artifacts will each unlock a external "memory" of the main character. This means you will get more and more information about the characters past as each artifact is unlocked.

DLC's
Even when the main game will be big and feature alot of extra content.
DLCs are also planned and schedule for later releases.
Here is a bit about the DLCs plot and story.

What Lies Below - DLC expantion pack:
This DLC will feature extra content and map expantion. This expantion will take place in an hidden underground shelter. Discovered while journing trough the main game. The shelter will feature extra gameplay, new achievements and dialogs.

Ghosts of the past - DLC expantion pack:

This expantion will feature extra content, but will mostly focus on a side gameplay from the main game. From here the main character will be confronted with "ghosts" other type of memory fragments, and this fragments can once in a while be playable.

Last edited:

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
It looks like development is going well! When will system requirements be released? I would like to do a Let's Play of this game on my YouTube channel :) Also, I've tried to go to the website but it takes too long to respond and the Google Chrome says it cannot be reached, can you fix it?

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
well i dont know why the site does not go trough in crome, try use
mincipilar.wix.com/blog

And system requirements will hopefully not be so big, because i try to give a equal split between preformance, gameplay and grapic.
But i update it in this post when i know more about it :)

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well be free to stay tuned at this post for more updates :)
I am going to update the main post each time I have news about it.

Hopefully the system requirements soon (depents on how far i get duing the next few weeks)

But i regually update this post with news :D

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Well be free to stay tuned at this post for more updates :)
I am going to update the main post each time I have news about it.

Hopefully the system requirements soon (depents on how far i get duing the next few weeks)

But i regually update this post with news :D
Let Me Know When Game Comes Out!:D

D

Deleted member 86350

Impressive. Not many game creators out there. Keep us updated. Btw, I could help with thumbnails and other stuff. Maybe. :p I dont usually offer help, but for a new game made from Unreal Engine is an exception. Congratz on member of the month btw! :D

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Impressive. Not many game creators out there. Keep us updated. Btw, I could help with thumbnails and other stuff. Maybe. :p I dont usually offer help, but for a new game made from Unreal Engine is an exception. Congratz on member of the month btw! :D
Thank you :)
Well if i get in need of thumbnails and such for the project :)
Then i will let you know, I also plan on get back to the project soon, had a small break due to exams and such :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey mate,
I would be willing to edit some trailers and videos for you, I have good software and in my opinion I have good editing skills. So if you need any trailers or video editing done I can share my expertise in that area.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Hey mate,
I would be willing to edit some trailers and videos for you, I have good software and in my opinion I have good editing skills. So if you need any trailers or video editing done I can share my expertise in that area.
Sounds great, however until i really start get back into the project and make videos i have no need of an editor.
But the offer would be great when we also have to release the official trailer and such