PC Private Modded Minecraft (Tekkit Legends) RP Series Recruitment

Rybolt

Freedom! Member
Jul 13, 2016
North Carolina
YouTube
Howdy! My name is Dominic and I'm recruiting for a group of people to join me on a 24/7 server I will be setting up shortly for a series I call "Legends of Tsarnia." I can't really tell you how it will plan it out because, that will depend on the activity and devotion of everyone involved. The key part behind is the collaboration for the RPs, that for the most part, don't need to be some next level aristocratic reading from Shakespeare himself. I'm just looking for some people to get into their character.

Things I need from YOU!
Minecraft Username: (For the whitelist)
Age: (Just want to see if we really need to train someone how to download through Technic)

Last edited:

Mora Hannover

Freedom! Member
Apr 7, 2016
YouTube
I am interested in joining but I don't do voice calls! or voice videos!
Minecraft Username: MoraHannover

Avex Kryptic

New User
Aug 3, 2014
i am looking for someone to callab with you can contact me on twitter or comment on my video or Skype DubstepWolfe im am 18 btw IGN DubstepWolfe

TheUltimateVertex

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
Howdy! My name is Dominic and I'm recruiting for a group of people to join me on a 24/7 server I will be setting up shortly for a series I call "Legends of Tsarnia." I can't really tell you how it will plan it out because, that will depend on the activity and devotion of everyone involved. The key part behind is the collaboration for the RPs, that for the most part, don't need to be some next level aristocratic reading from Shakespeare himself. I'm just looking for some people to get into their character.

Things I need from YOU!
Age: (Just want to see if we really need to train someone how to download through Technic)

This Sounds like it would be really fun
Minecraft Username: ImVertex

Creeper1552

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2016

Things I need from YOU!

Minecraft Username: Creeper1552

blazingice

New User
Jul 23, 2016
Hi I'm Blazingice and i hope it's not to late but i would like to join the collab
minecraft username: blazingice2