Pregnant woman accidentally shoots, kills boyfriend during YouTube stunt [News Article]

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Reactions: iPIxelDot

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Reactions: iPIxelDot

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It's a real shame people don't think about their own safety and will try anything to become famous. While I feel for those effected and for MonaLisa Perez as she has to now live with the guilt for the rest of her life, I also have to be amazed that they thought this was a good idea. Why risk so much just to get views / subscribers and notoriety - also seriously why think holding a book while being shot at by a .50 calibre handgun wasn't a recipe for disaster.

Varlais Alata

Rising User
Jun 15, 2017
YouTube
Get mad/upset at me all you want, but I think they deserve it if they weren't smart enough to respect the leathality of the weapon and do their research first. Guns aren't anything to play with and a .50 caliber is enough to penetrate a steel plate.

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
It's sad to hear/see the length some people go for getting some fame, especially when something like this happens. But they should've actually thought about the fact that weapons are lethally dangerous and that we are in fact mortal. Still sad for her, having to live with what happened...