Request Please help me out?!

Plembi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2016
Australia
YouTube
PlembiOfficial
I want you to let me know what you guys think of my videos. I mean, I've been in this YouTube game since forever, like... 4 years now? But I've recycled through various accounts. Honestly, I'd like to think that I've improved a bunch since I first started. I mean, 4 years man. That's a long time. I've had many people throughout my Youtube accounts give me massive amount of support and always making my day feel more light and brighter. I want to give the same in return.

Im sure every Youtuber has a reason to making a Youtube account and providing videos. Well, I surely hope so. Whether it's to share your opinions on a topic or just represent yourself to a bigger crowd that's not your mum and dad. I personally do Youtube to motivate people, motivate them to do what they love and pursue their "dreams" without a second thought. In today's society being "toxic" seems to be the humor and I get that, because sometimes I find it funny too. However, with all these drama on Youtube and all that. I just find it all silly? Something along those lines.

Well anyway, sorry I rambled on. It'd be really nice if someone could stop by my channel and watch just a single video, for as long as you want. I just need some feedback to know what im doing is working. If you can, please let me know what you think of my channel art and Profile picture. Thank you, sorry for taking up your time.

Channel Art:

Profile Picture:

Video:

For better view on everything, just head to my channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIFHqc793Agsu3QIBYy1TAA

Again sorry for taking up your time. It'd help a lot if I could get feedback :)