Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Wow, the amount of different styles you went through :). Congrats on graduating university btw :D.

As for me (when it comes to hair atleast), i haven't really gone through thay many change. Well when I was really young i was like a bright blonde, which went to more of a darker blonde. Then i went and got my hair dyed a really strong red and Ive kept to that ever since. Also kinda went from short to mid lenght hair as well.

I might actually start one of these too, looks like a bit of fun, something to look at in a few years time. Though not sure how much ill change (considering im 20).

derwinvlog

Respected User
Freedom! Member
photo a day for 8 years went from child to adult with the last image from my university graduation. Please do comment below or on the actual video if you ever went through phases of wearing certain clothing or hair styes!
dailymotion backup link:
who else upload to different sites as backup?
grown more beautiful last 8 years .. #like

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Wow, the amount of different styles you went through :). Congrats on graduating university btw :D.

As for me (when it comes to hair atleast), i haven't really gone through thay many change. Well when I was really young i was like a bright blonde, which went to more of a darker blonde. Then i went and got my hair dyed a really strong red and Ive kept to that ever since. Also kinda went from short to mid lenght hair as well.

I might actually start one of these too, looks like a bit of fun, something to look at in a few years time. Though not sure how much I'll change (considering im 20).
Thank you!, never too late to start. It would be interesting to see your red hair fade or get stronger in color, roots growing or different lengths throughout time if you do decide to do it. Day by day you may not notice the difference but even after a year theres difference when you look back!. when I started the actual photo a day at about 15 thought I was too old to start one and thought I'd look the same all the way through ( some of beginning wasn't really a photo a day just put in there for context) and was surprised to see how much my hair changed and how long I was too lazy to bleach the roots or dye it XD

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
I do not even want to image how long it took to place all the pictures into order going frame by frame, nor the hardrive space this took lol well done

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
I love it! Congrats on the graduation~

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deathlake

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Very cool to see! You age very well.. it's like your vitality stay strong despite 8 years passing by :eek:
Thank you! now im in my twenties all I can look forward to is grey hair and wrinkles XD[DOUBLEPOST=1536180652][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was very curious watching how much change there was!
Wow amazing subbed
thank you for watching![DOUBLEPOST=1536180889][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do not even want to image how long it took to place all the pictures into order going frame by frame, nor the hardrive space this took lol well done
Thank you! it took a week straight trying to place it all together. The program crashed a few times so I had to redo some sections. remember freaking out when I lost a couple months of photos a few years back, so now I back it up in different places D :[DOUBLEPOST=1536180906][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love it! Congrats on the graduation~

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk
Thank you! ^^

Last edited:

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Lol you and that colored hair
thats the most consistent part ive seen

you havent really changed that much but can see the difference :p
Funny enough when I dyed it red it was only suppose to be temporary for an anime convention then dye it back to black after. Kind of Went with dyed hair after that XD^^