News PC GAMING SUCKS!!!!!

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
I don't really agree with you tho, you don't really need to buy all the most expensive stuff! I did build my own pc, the one I use now, and it wasn't that bad of a price! But you got a point for sure! I did build my pc 6 months ago soon so I maybe got it cheaper! :p

I gotta say tho, building a new pc now is easier than ever before but as you say, maybe more expensive for what it should be! Just think that's an important thing to bring up! ;)

Nice video dude! You want me to copy this to your comments also?

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
I don't really agree with you tho, you don't really need to buy all the most expensive stuff! I did build my own pc, the one I use now, and it wasn't that bad of a price! But you got a point for sure! I did build my pc 6 months ago soon so I maybe got it cheaper! :p

I gotta say tho, building a new pc now is easier than ever before but as you say, maybe more expensive for what it should be! Just think that's an important thing to bring up! ;)

Nice video dude! You want me to copy this to your comments also?
Ya june was the last month i remember prices being low. after that a 16gb kit for ddr4 when from 90 to 200 plus on some. even mid range gpus are alot more then they should be.

But thank you for watching my video! if you liked it i hope you gave it a like!!!