Solved Payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

egeergtr

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
Hello there,
How do you make money from Freedom? I open my account today, I can not see a payment.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom pays users based on revenue generated from ads placed on your content. This is then shown on the revenue section of the Freedom dashboard - which is updated normally at the end of each month for the preceding month. For example any revenue earned during this month will be shown on your Freedom dashboard at the end of next month.

Freedom currently has a normal payment schedule in which earnings are paid out on a two month delay, so earnings made this month will be paid out at the end of October and an advanced payment setting which pays this a month earlier. So using the example I just gave this would be paid out at the end of September instead - however this does come with a 2% service fee, whereas the traditional payment method doesn't.

Please also note that your channel earnings may reset on YouTube - this is completely normal and nothing to worry about. This is so that Freedom can begin monetising your content in order accurately track your earnings and pay you according to your agreed upon Revenue Share - any revenue earned prior to joining Freedom will be held by adsense.

If you any further questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.