Forum Milestone Over 3,000 Forum posts

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So after looking at my profile earlier, I noticed I now had over 3,000 forum posts which is absolutely staggering. I am really happy to be part of an amazing community, and hope that I've managed to help people with at least some of my posts during that time.

Also as a bonus celebration I noticed that come this Friday I would have made 15 wonderful Freedom Forum Friday (or FFF) threads. For those of you who don't know what these are its a collaborative thread alternating between me, @Crazylawrence and @Nerd in which we showcase the latest news, updates on the forums, recent Motm's and spotlight a few of our favourite threads and posts over the past week.

So again I want to say a big thank you to all the Freedom staff members that have made my time here enjoyable and remember to be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other - thanks Freedom family.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So after looking at my profile earlier, I noticed I now had over 3,000 forum posts which is absolutely staggering. I am really happy to be part of an amazing community, and hope that I've managed to help people with at least some of my posts during that time.

Also as a bonus celebration I noticed that come this Friday I would have made 15 wonderful Freedom Forum Friday (or FFF) threads. For those of you who don't know what these are its a collaborative thread alternating between me, @Crazylawrence and @Nerd in which we showcase the latest news, updates on the forums, recent Motm's and spotlight a few of our favourite threads and posts over the past week.

So again I want to say a big thank you to all the Freedom staff members that have made my time here enjoyable and remember to be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other - thanks Freedom family.
Look at him go! We should be proud to have you around! :)