YouTube Views Milestone Over 10K on one video

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome back Freedom family

Just thought I would let you all know that I recently noticed that one of my video has now reached over 10K views, to think that this is still gaining views daily is crazy and I would like to thank everyone who has watched this, or visited my channel.

Can't wait to see where this goes and hope this and my other videos continue to grow in popularity, remember Freedom family don't be scare to aim big and dare to dream you never know what you can achieve until you try.

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn

Just thought I would let you all know that I recently noticed that one of my video has now reached over 10K views, to think that this is still gaining views daily is crazy and I would like to thank everyone who has watched this, or visited my channel.

Can't wait to see where this goes and hope this and my other videos continue to grow in popularity, remember Freedom family don't be scare to aim big and dare to dream you never know what you can achieve until you try.
congrats dude

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Awesome mate! Gratz! :D