Other Milestone Opening up my merchandise and Fitness Shop!

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
I am so proud to say that I am going to open my first ever merchandise by next year, although it is only open in the Philippines for now, I am studying ways to get my international followers to get some. My Facebook community is bigger than my YouTube followers for now but hopefully soon enough I will convert them in both social media.

Also, I am opening my first fitness shop with a friend of mine who is going to create a youtube channel for fitness, muay thai and self defense! and I am directing all of his videos. :) This is quite fun and interesting for my next year, such a blessing from God.

Hoooooraa! keep fighting.

Reactions: Row

Howto101

Mar 22, 2017
YouTube
I am so proud to say that I am going to open my first ever merchandise by next year, although it is only open in the Philippines for now, I am studying ways to get my international followers to get some. My Facebook community is bigger than my YouTube followers for now but hopefully soon enough I will convert them in both social media.

Also, I am opening my first fitness shop with a friend of mine who is going to create a youtube channel for fitness, muay thai and self defense! and I am directing all of his videos. :) This is quite fun and interesting for my next year, such a blessing from God.

wow that's awesome! that's a huge milestone!! keep working hard!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

That is some great news! Best of luck and keep us updated! :)