Gaming On The Grind To Beat The 4K 1K Rule. Hope To See You On My Channel

TekKnite

Rising User
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
TekKnite
Hello everyone! I have been on the serious grind lately and it's only the beginning for 2018. This 4K 1K rule has been quite the challenge, but I believe we can all reach our goal :) I post a lot of Rivals of Aether content on my channel. I have primarily been posting a lot of Rivals of Aether content as of late because that is the game i am most passionate about right now. This game is basically like Super Smash Bros. and is most closely related to Super Smash Bros. Melee. I also livestream a lot of Rivals of Aether on my Twitch channel (TekKnite). I have just recently started youtube streaming in addition to twitch streaming at the same time. I was mostly streaming on twitch since last year & I discovered a way to dual stream with youtube as well once i heard about the 4K 1K rule. I play Rivals so much because i am a competitor & I aim to be one of the best in my state and also hope to be a notable player in the community.I have all different types of fun Rivals videos. We even made a character. When I say we I mean other community members that play this game and have a passion for the game much like i do. This adventure was very fun and I am glad that the game brought a bunch of Rivals players togetherto build a character together from the ground up. I hope you guys are interested in checking it out. Below is the link to that video. The character's name is Svetlava, a lava Giraffe. I hope to see some of you in my channel comments. I love feedback and all is welcomed. I also hope to see you guys in my livestreams as well. We always have a great time along with some great laughs. Well until then I will see you guys next time. Take care freedom family and remember we can beat this 4K 1K rule and all grow!

Awesomejosh12345

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
Hello everyone! I have been on the serious grind lately and it's only the beginning for 2018. This 4K 1K rule has been quite the challenge, but I believe we can all reach our goal :) I post a lot of Rivals of Aether content on my channel. I have primarily been posting a lot of Rivals of Aether content as of late because that is the game i am most passionate about right now. This game is basically like Super Smash Bros. and is most closely related to Super Smash Bros. Melee. I also livestream a lot of Rivals of Aether on my Twitch channel (TekKnite). I have just recently started youtube streaming in addition to twitch streaming at the same time. I was mostly streaming on twitch since last year & I discovered a way to dual stream with youtube as well once i heard about the 4K 1K rule. I play Rivals so much because i am a competitor & I aim to be one of the best in my state and also hope to be a notable player in the community.I have all different types of fun Rivals videos. We even made a character. When I say we I mean other community members that play this game and have a passion for the game much like i do. This adventure was very fun and I am glad that the game brought a bunch of Rivals players togetherto build a character together from the ground up. I hope you guys are interested in checking it out. Below is the link to that video. The character's name is Svetlava, a lava Giraffe. I hope to see some of you in my channel comments. I love feedback and all is welcomed. I also hope to see you guys in my livestreams as well. We always have a great time along with some great laughs. Well until then I will see you guys next time. Take care freedom family and remember we can beat this 4K 1K rule and all grow!

I'm also on the grind! I am at 470, trying to get 1k subs, and increase watch time.

Reactions: TheGamingGhost