Other Milestone OMG DESKTOP UPGRADE!

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
This is a milestone because I've finally achieved what I've been looking for in the past 3 years!!

My computer is fully upgraded now with the following:

600W Power Supply (blue lights attached too when it's on. Oooo~ :D)
16gb of Memory
Zotac Geforce GTX 1050ti Video Card

Everything is running SO so much smoothly now, and crisp, and clear! I couldn't be happier with the results!

With that said, I can finally plan on playing more high end mainstream games that require a high powered GTX card like RE7, DOOM, Rise of the Tomb Raider, KHOLAT, and especially ABZU! :D

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
This is a milestone because I've finally achieved what I've been looking for in the past 3 years!!

16gb of Memory

Everything is running SO so much smoothly now, and crisp, and clear! I couldn't be happier with the results!

With that said, I can finally plan on playing more high end mainstream games that require a high powered GTX card like RE7, DOOM, Rise of the Tomb Raider, KHOLAT, and especially ABZU! :D
Oh man that's so nice
GTX 1050ti how much was that?
I can't imagine how it must be looking basically u can play all those games in Ultra although I have GTX 750 and I could play DOOM but Rise of the Tomb Raider was a bit laggy

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Well let me tell you this...when I played Overwatch before,

Then: all I could see were the characters in basic form with lots of pixels.

Now: I can see Reinhardt's wrinkles and Bastion's mechanical innerds in full detail. IT'S AMAZING!

How much was the card worth? It's $240 CAD, but was given as a gift, alongside all the other upgrades, as a graduation present!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex

16gb of Memory

1050ti is an awesome card ..congrats on your new set up

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well let me tell you this...when I played Overwatch before,

Then: all I could see were the characters in basic form with lots of pixels.

Now: I can see Reinhardt's wrinkles and Bastion's mechanical innerds in full detail. IT'S AMAZING!

How much was the card worth? It's $240 CAD, but was given as a gift, alongside all the other upgrades, as a graduation present!
Damn u got as a graduation present!
I can just see that as in a dream that someone might gift me....Me on the other hand I had to fight to get this waited 2 years and got GTX 750 like still not that enough because my processor is i3 which reduces the power to play high end games

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Oh trust me, I've waited 4 years for graphics this good! It's been a long time coming. xD

And yes, unfortunately to use a powerful graphics card, you need a stronger processor and power supply, as well as expanded RAM. I say keep going for it and you'll obtain what you need! You got this!