1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Guest, welcome to the Freedom! Forums! Please do not post any links until you have a post count of at least 5 messages otherwise your post will simply be rejected to prevent spam. Some other key words may also trigger this system, if you have issues writing a post please contact an administrator. This also affects signatures and the "About You" page in your profile.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. No green screen? No problem!

Freedom! Partners get free access to TriDef SmartCam. Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Guest, remember to read the rules before posting! :)
  5. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
  6. Hey Guest - Want to know what our Social media pages are? Great! see: Here :)
    Dismiss Notice

PC Collaboration OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE COLLAB!!? WILL IT HAPPEN?

Discussion in 'Collaborate' started by WePlayForThem, Jan 11, 2017.

?

Would you support this project?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WePlayForThem

WePlayForThem Respected Partner Freedom! Partner

I have played and enjoyed Runescape in 2007, back when it was awesome. But sadly I lost it cause all my friends stopped playing or got ahead of me and I didn't last long on missions. But this time Im planing on a legit collab into the game. Combining multi-screens, and working together as a team completing raids, missions, podcast, ect. This is in the making and will be the first official PC launch for WEPLAYFORTHEM I know exciting right? Well we are looking for gamers to join Below are details on it

This isn't confirmed but we will inform everyone that is in on the project. Maximum is 4 players for the team, though if you have friends or anyone on here wants to help out with items, gold, or ideas for the project, please comment below.

Here is requirements:
    Must be 17+
    Must have a brand new account - With training mode complete, but thats it.
    Must have a good mic
    Must have a good recording software - We provide if needed

For now we will only complete the free quest in the game, unless there is alot of request for the paid subscription and people want to help out with memberships to us. or is everyone is okay with going with it. Again we will update everyone as the project plays through. Let us know if you like to join. We hope to get this going.

Dormienda26 likes this.
  2. Dormienda26

Dormienda26 Registered User

I haven't played old-school RuneScape in such a long time LOL this sounds like it could be a fun project if you'd like you can check out my channel and see if I'm a good fit. Perhaps we can work together in the future thanks a lot and good luck with your endeavors!

Www.youtube.com/dormienda26

3. WePlayForThem

Thanks for your interest in this project. We will look see. I can add you to the list, cause it first come first serve. As soon as we reach 4 players we will plan sessions.

Dormienda26 likes this.
  4. Dormienda26

Sounds good :)

5. WePlayForThem

great to hear, we will contact you in a few days. If we can't find 2 other players I will make this a 2 player collab and amd when we reach the point of doing paid content, if you choose as well I will make another update with new requirements, these will not apply to you since you are in this begining portion

If you have questions please inform me right away okay. welcome to the team, may I have a name for the overlay, and choose a color Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple?

Dormienda26 likes this.
  6. Dormienda26

By name you mean a character name? If that's the case I'll just use my YouTube name "Dormienda"

7. WePlayForThem

Great, thanks I will use that, also what color for your window

8. Dormienda26

Let's go with blue

9. WePlayForThem

Okay adding it to the list. I will be in contact in a few days

Dormienda26 likes this.
  10. Dormienda26

Sounds good ttyl

11. WePlayForThem

Also if you know any friends, or anyone that wants in on this project, that wants to grow thier channel, please have them email us at weplayforthem@gmail.com. I will see if I can get 2 more players. If not I will contact you in a few days to set up a schedule.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017 ---
    Okay we have 3 players now, you can download it and start training, for after that after you arive in lumbridge, screen shot you skills, your quest, and inventory. Dont level anything up in training. so everyone is even when we start
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017 ---
    the stats screen should be like this after tutorial island in case your wondering
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2017 at 9:32 PM ---
    @Everyone

Going to start planing soon, if you want in we have 1 spot open. this post will be closed this Monday

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017 at 9:32 PM