Official October Contest - $100 in prizes to be won!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
September Contest Winners!

Hey Freedom! Family, here are the winners of last month’s forum contest:

First place for the $50 prize: @stevicity
First place for the $50 worth of games: @LW001

To see the winning entries, check out:

stevicity's Review
LW001's Review

October's Contest - Spooky Season Videos!

Details for the October contest
Boo! If you haven't guessed it by now this months theme is Halloween!

For this month you need to create a short clip that embodies the season of Halloween, by short it must be 1 minute or less. Anything over, even by 1 second will be disqualified! We are looking for creativity professionalism and uniqueness. It can be spooky or even fun, as long as it's to do with Halloween.

In the video description link back to this forum context. Have fun creating and have a happy spooky Halloween!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with a link to your video.
  • Video must be 1 minute or less
  • Video description contains a link to this forum contest.

Prizes
This month we are having a total of 5 winner! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th will win $50 worth of games distributed between them. Games will be given out on Steam to the winners.

The Forum Team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of October, results posted around the 5th of November.

Last edited by a moderator:

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
September Contest Winners!

Hey Freedom! Family, here are the winners of last month’s forum contest:

First place for the $50 prize: @stevicity
First place for the $50 worth of games: @LW001

To see the winning entries, check out:

stevicity's Review
LW001's Review

October's Contest - Spooky Season Videos!

Details for the October contest
Boo! If you haven't guessed it by now this months theme is Halloween!

For this month you need to create a short clip that embodies the season of Halloween, by short it must be 1 minute or less. Anything over, even by 1 second will be disqualified! We are looking for creativity professionalism and uniqueness. It can be spooky or even fun, as long as it's to do with Halloween.

In the video description link back to this forum context. Have fun creating and have a happy spooky Halloween!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with a link to your video.
  • Video must be 1 minute or less
  • Video description contains a link to this forum contest.

Prizes
This month we are having a total of 5 winner! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th will win $50 worth of games distributed between them.

The Forum Team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of October, results posted around the 5th of November.
Congratulations to @stevicity for the first prize! You deserved it!

So instead of making a huge post being thankful about winning like everyone else, I will take this speech into a different direction; that being how these reviews have helped people out and how they have helped me personally.
The contest has really helped everyone that got a review and everyone that gave a review. Its goal was to make some nice reviews happen and to help people grow their channels, which I really love.

Some people may not understand this, but throughout doing these reviews I have learned not only how to do reviews, but also, how YouTube works and what to do to start a good channel. Then I thought about making a guide on that, but that wouldn't have turned out very well. I preferred personally consulting the people that asked for it. I didn't do it for winning, I did it to support you guys at growing your channel and YouTube audience. I've learned the importancy of showing off a channel to others and a channel page functioning as kind of like a storefront to show off.

I want to thank the very nice community here for allowing me to do this. As of the thread, I will keep it up until the next contest has ended and then let a moderator lock it. I want to move on to doing videos reviewing channels, backed up with Fair Use of channels' videos and FTU Gameplay from Freedom. I'm excited about that coming up!

Reactions: VoidAbleLeek280

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Congrats to the two winners of Septembers contest @LW001 and @stevicity , both of you really deserved it, well done. As for this months contest I can't wait to see the sort of videos that people submit, and with 5 winners I think we might get quite a few :)
Thanks a lot! I'm hyped about this month's contest too!

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
Thanks a bunch for this opportunity and for the prize I have received. I hope I have offered sufficient support to those I gave advice too to help them grow and can only apologise for not being able to do more but I have been overloaded with things to do recently. Thank you so much for the prize as well, it will help me fund my dreams and I can promise the money won't be wasted. :)

How do I receive the prize?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks a bunch for this opportunity and for the prize I have received. I hope I have offered sufficient support to those I gave advice too to help them grow and can only apologise for not being able to do more but I have been overloaded with things to do recently. Thank you so much for the prize as well, it will help me fund my dreams and I can promise the money won't be wasted. :)

How do I receive the prize?

The forum koala should send you a conversation. ;)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
So I'm lw_001 on steam. Add me and ask the account to confirm it's me just so you guys don't send it to someone else :p

That was phrased a bit wrong. They actually send you the keys in a conversation, that's what happened with me. You just require a steam account to beable to play them.

apaydinabdul

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2016
Here's my spooky shett.. (video might say 1 minute and 1 second, but when you play the video it says 1 minute, so I'm not disqualified, I hope D: )
(I changed the video that I uploaded on 1 AM, this is a different video)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pskovanion