Not worth it "In my opinion"

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Okay, So i respect the choice the Freedom! made about making the crypto miner a thing as an alternative on making some income but due to the market getting worst and worst it just seems like it isn't worth mining crypto or trading crypto now and well do you think you would carry on mining?

As you know crypto costs money in mining such as power and why that my not concern some but it will concern others and i also want to see what everyones thoughts will the market for crypto will continue to crumble or will it bounce back ?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
At the moment I'd agree there are probably very few people with low enough electricity costs to make GPU mining profitable. It could still be profitable to mine at a loss if the currency price goes up... We will just have to see if the crypto/mineing market will recover for it to be profitable again.

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
At the moment I'd agree there are probably very few people with low enough electricity costs to make GPU mining profitable. It could still be profitable to mine at a loss if the currency price goes up... We will just have to see if the crypto/mineing market will recover for it to be profitable again.

Yeah that's very true but at this point, i can't see crypto mining be profitable for a while might be able to make something in Crypto trading but that's risky to like in the stock market