Solved NOT PAID-SO SAD :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

phamduy9xxx

New User
Mar 29, 2017
my channel has been terminated. now freedom not paid for me, although January and February money was paid by Google on 22 every month. payment is delayer 1 month 10 days compared to normal and we share 40% for freedom, but still not paid.
exactly is freedom have fully enjoyed that money completely from members has been terminated channel. that is wisdom FreeDom are doing =))
now i boycott freedom and I will never join freedom again.
GOODBYE NOT SEE AGAIN :v =))
DEAR!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned before if your channel is terminated both YouTube and Freedom are within their rights to refuse to pay the outstanding revenue. This doesn't mean that they won't do this, as its taken on a case by case basis and would depend on why your channel was terminated. For things such as copyright infringement then its typical that YouTube would recuperate the revenue back from Freedom, as such there would be nothing to pay you. Also if you look into the earnings from Freedom you can see that they update the earnings information after they are received from YouTube, generally with one month and a half delay.

If you have joined Freedom you do need to wait two months for your first inital payment as this gives time for this revenue to be collated from adsense to Freedom and the earnings reset on your YouTube channel. As for the revenue share you agreed to this when you applied and accepted the partnership with Freedom, and is the standard partnership agreement. Even YouTube's partnership programme offers a smaller offer of 55% / 45% split. At the end of the day you are well within your rights to boycott Freedom if that is what you want however its helpful to get everything in order first before you start saying that they 'stole' or won't pay your money.

Reactions: phamduy9xxx
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
ok, my channel is recover. Am I going to continue to be paid by FREEDOM?
How do I contact freedom support team?

View attachment 18734
You can contact the support team either by filling out a ticket at www.support.tm or by emailing them at [email protected] . Typically unless a channel is terminated of removed for violation of terms of service or copyright Freedom would still pay out any outstanding revenue, however this is taken on a case by case basis and it may be worth you asking support for more information about your specific circumstances.

Upvote 0

phamduy9xxx

New User
Mar 29, 2017
Also, you can check whether you're still partnered with Freedom! now in your YouTube features page. If it says "Network: Freedom!" you're still partnered.
i think my channel still linked with FREEDOM.
upload_2017-4-21_11-20-43.png[DOUBLEPOST=1492750601][/DOUBLEPOST]was kicked 10 minutes ago =))

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
i think my channel still linked with FREEDOM.
View attachment 18749[DOUBLEPOST=1492750601][/DOUBLEPOST]was kicked 10 minutes ago =))
Sorry to hear that. Freedom is going through channels and removing those they see as a potential breach of YouTube / Freedom's terms of service, if you feel like you have been incorrectly removed you can contact the support team and they will be able to look into this for you, you could also apply to rejoin the Freedom network if this was done in error

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.