Solved Nonexistant earnings e-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpWind

New User
Nov 27, 2018
YouTube
Greetings,

I'm just going to go straight to the problem.

I've made my YouTube channel quite a while ago with a friend of mine and a few years later he left. He was the one to set up the earnings at Freedom!, etc. and i had just recently discovered that. After he had left, I changed the channel brand, including the e-mails and everything i could.

Back to Freedom!, all the earnings were being sent to the previous e-mail until I had recently changed it. There is around 80$ worth of earnings on the previous PayPal account, that i cannot acces, because:
- i don't know the password
- when i ask to reset the password, it wants to send a text/call to the phone number....... which belongs to my friend who had left

There is no way he'll just give me the account and i would like to access those earnings. Is there anything i can do? Does anyone have a place for me to ask?

Please help

Yours sincerely,
Sharp

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm not too sure that they will be able to change that. I normally would say the Support team could help but I'm not sure they are going to able to do that as you outlined this was set up originally by your friend. If you have since changed the paypal email account associated with Freedom then at least you will have any future earnings sent to you. The only thing I could suggest is talking to your friend and seeing if you can come to some understanding about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.