Solved No learn more button on YouTube dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLG_2002

New User
Jan 16, 2017
YouTube
Hello I have requested to join freedom network but I have no learn more button in my YouTube dashboard please can you help me I'm an active channel I nearly have 20 subs and I have 4 videos my channel is HLG_2002 please help me

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
As mentioned by LW001 please make sure that you monetisation enabled, as without this the invite will not show up. Also if you have been waiting for the invite for more than 3 days then you can contact our support team via www.support.tm - if you do please contain a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page as well as your Freedom dashboard

Please note that under the new partnership rules you will need to undergo a live chat with a Freedom representative in order to get the learn more button sent to you - once your channel has been reviewed you should see a the status of your application change, on your Freedom dashboard, and then be able to click a box with a redirect tick in it in order to pull up the live chat.

On a side note I have been made aware that there is an slight delay with dealing with onboarding invitations due to the high demand we are currently experiencing and there is a slight delay due to being a bit short handed on staff due to our manual internal review process. Thank you for being so patient with Freedom and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to get in touch or contact our support team via www.support.tm

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
+Zeke Morgan

Benim de bu problemim var. Para kazanma işlemi etkinleştirildi ve 3 ay bekliyorum. Lütfen yardım et :/
Mutlaka lütfen www.support.tm aracılığıyla www.support.tm aracılığıyla destek ekibimize başvurmalısınız, onlarla iletişim kurduğunuzda, lütfen YouTube durumunuzun ve özellik sayfanızın ekran görüntüsünü eklemelisin; kanalınızın telif hakkının ve açıklanacak Özgürlük gösterge tablonuzun bir örneğini göstermek için lütfen

Well you should definitely contact our support team via www.support.tm when you contact them please include a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page, to show your channel is clear of copyright and a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard please

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Upvote 0
Status