Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Dear All,

My question is.
If we were denied by freedom, they will let us Know?
Explaining the reasons or something?

Unfortunately no, if the initial invite isn't successful and has been over a week since you applied. You can message support asking for an invite, in most cases they will accept you but if not they will let you know why.

Reactions: RepimbokaTv
Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
It has been about 2 weeks now that I have not had the option on my dashboard to join Freedom! I have sent out a ticket and got a reply that the issue would have to be sent to the "appropriate department". And then they would get back to me. Replied back to tech support to see if they figured anything out and I still haven't got a reply back.
Any feed back would be great, I really want to join this network but it seems to be a bit of a hassle at this point...

Upvote 0
M

Maciej Dabrowski

I have been trying to get verified on YouTube for a few days now can someone help

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It has been about 2 weeks now that I have not had the option on my dashboard to join Freedom! I have sent out a ticket and got a reply that the issue would have to be sent to the "appropriate department". And then they would get back to me. Replied back to tech support to see if they figured anything out and I still haven't got a reply back.
Any feed back would be great, I really want to join this network but it seems to be a bit of a hassle at this point...

Sorry it's taken so long, it definitely shouldn't take 2 weeks to get accepted! Can you send me your ticket ID

I have been trying to get verified on YouTube for a few days now can someone help

Do you mean the verified tick? Or accepted to the network. To get the verified tick you must meet a certain criteria this article explains it better http://freedom2.support.tm/customer/portal/articles/2226261

Upvote 0
F

FarikoOcelot

So i Joined freedom back in 2014,, i wasnt uploading on the regular because of my job, and health issues, now last week i logged into my dashboard only to find my channel is no longer linked, i have been in contact with two people on my ticket request, to have them re-link however,i was told i needed to disable fan funding in witch i did and replied to the email within 5 min, would like to know if the invite was sent back out or what, i have to say customer service around here is a little off, just saying you need to keep everyone updated as to what is going on, i shouldn't have to tweet out to get peoples attention to get this resolved, i never received verification why my channel was unliked, did it have something to do with yourube? i have no copyright strikes, so dont understand why this happend, also as i type this am still waiting on the support team to respond to me

Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
So i Joined freedom back in 2014,, i wasnt uploading on the regular because of my job, and health issues, now last week i logged into my dashboard only to find my channel is no longer linked, i have been in contact with two people on my ticket request, to have them re-link however,i was told i needed to disable fan funding in witch i did and replied to the email within 5 min, would like to know if the invite was sent back out or what, i have to say customer service around here is a little off, just saying you need to keep everyone updated as to what is going on, i shouldn't have to tweet out to get peoples attention to get this resolved, i never received verification why my channel was unliked, did it have something to do with yourube? i have no copyright strikes, so dont understand why this happend, also as i type this am still waiting on the support team to respond to me

Sometimes it takes a few days to get things ironed out. I do know there is a high flow new members coming through daily. So just wait a day or two and if you don't hear anything back then you need to for sure contact someone. I to had to remove my fan funding, now I am just waiting for my "learn more" icon to pop up.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Does this still apply in 2016? The forum is a bit out dated...
If you look at the bottom of the 1st post it says the date that it was last reviewed (6th of march 2016). So yes it should still be up to date information :)

At this moment, the invitation process is still saturated (slow)???
I applyed last week's friday
Have you tried contacting support?

A few months back Freedom un-partnered a lot of channels that were inactive or had any copyrighted content. I think it was something like 1/4 of Freedoms channels were removed (due to Google/Youtubes request).

Sorry it's taken so long, the requests are a bit backed up at the moment. If you don't receive an invite/response in 48 hours let me know. Glad to hear you are able to come back to doing Youtube though!

Upvote 0
F

FarikoOcelot

OK first off someone finally got back to me, i was in the process off uploading a couple videos to the channel, so apparently my channel became inactive, and my subscribers were not publicly visible, so i have addressed both these issues, and contacted support and said they get back to me, Since then its been over 72+hrs and no response from anyone, the only bright side to this is that i have gained about 62 subs in 3 days which i thought was pretty good, but still would like this resolved. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0
V

Vortex -Minecraft & More!

I Have The Same Problem Although They Partnered With Me In 2015 And Te Learn More Button Hasn's Shown Up And Also A Text Saying "Partner Verified" Appears On My Yt Channel Although I Do Not Think That Is Freedom As I Did That Before I Partnered With Freedom...

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I Have The Same Problem Although They Partnered With Me In 2015 And Te Learn More Button Hasn's Shown Up And Also A Text Saying "Partner Verified" Appears On My Yt Channel Although I Do Not Think That Is Freedom As I Did That Before I Partnered With Freedom...

You will need to re-partner with Freeodm (partner verified just means you can be partnered with a network), message the support team and they will be able to help you out :)

Upvote 0
V

Vortex -Minecraft & More!

Koala I Have Sent Out Many Support Tickets And Ernest (A Freedom Staff member) Replied To Me Asking For The Info He Needed So I gave Him It And THen He Hasnt Replied Since So I Sent Out More Support Tickets And It Has Been 2 Days And No One Has Replied To Me :( Please Help....

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Sending multiple support ticks will send your request to the bottom of the queue and if you send out too many you may get flagged for spamming the support system. Give it a few more days (don't send any more tickets) and if you don't hear back let me know.

Is there maybe something we can help you with on the forum side, what is the problem you are having?

Upvote 0
F

FarikoOcelot

Ok back in this thread so the last time i have heard from any support staff on my issue was on Mar 23, 2016 06:31AM,,,, the date i created the ticket was, Mar 19, 2016 02:53PM , From Maarten (Freedom!) Thank you for reaching out to us. I will forward this information to the Partner QC team for the second time, and will get back to you once I have any updates., Now i understand that they are saturated, with stuff to do but however if there system works like and other system ive dealt with my ticket should be up there in the que, i still have yet to receive an invitation, i have had an email stating they sent an invitation, however never had any thing show up on my dashboard, nothing, if there so backed logged with tickets i would probably a good time to invest into more help. At this point i am seriously thinking about going somewhere else, wanted to be part of this network but if there not going to offer me any type of timely support, which should be about two business days, may think of going elsewhere, just saying dont know what there business model is at freedom, but Bad CS can destroy a company, hopefully can help out or send an email to someone to get this ball rolling,Please

Upvote 0