Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hi, if you're reading this you are either lost or a really loyal reader :D
Welcome to the FFF !

Newsletter is back again ~!

Newsletters have been coming and going god knows where, finally it has reached our @zeke morgan ~! If you're not excited for this newsletter then I don't know what will get you going :D Check out the newsletter Right Here !

Help Zeke, Bring in the tips !

So Zeke is moving out to live on his own, kinda old news but he's moving out like Right Now so if you got any tips to share with him, let him see them on his thread Right Here !

My tip for you Zeke, get as many paper towels as physically possible... There's never enough of them no matter what you do :)

On to the achievements ~

First up we have @Chris Field who got 500 subscribers this week.

Next up @JakeVegas with 400k minutes watch time, those are some serious numbers ! Keep that up :)

And also we have @NoDragonsPlz with 1800 subscribers ~! 2000 By the end of the year or is that too easy now :D ?

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Reactions: ONE & JULLE

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube

Hi, if you're reading this you are either lost or a really loyal reader :D
Welcome to the FFF !

Newsletter is back again ~!

Newsletters have been coming and going god knows where, finally it has reached our @zeke morgan ~! If you're not excited for this newsletter then I don't know what will get you going :D Check out the newsletter Right Here !

Help Zeke, Bring in the tips !

So Zeke is moving out to live on his own, kinda old news but he's moving out like Right Now so if you got any tips to share with him, let him see them on his thread Right Here !

My tip for you Zeke, get as many paper towels as physically possible... There's never enough of them no matter what you do :)

On to the achievements ~

First up we have @Chris Field who got 500 subscribers this week.

Next up @JakeVegas with 400k minutes watch time, those are some serious numbers ! Keep that up :)

And also we have @NoDragonsPlz with 1800 subscribers ~! 2000 By the end of the year or is that too easy now :D ?

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

I guess we will see if 2000 is too easy ha! It might end up being really rough!