YouTube New YouTube original launched!

U

User.123120

Hello, all!

Today there has been an article relating to DC Kids about their new show/series. Their channel covers entertainment from shows like Batman Unlimited, DC Super Friends, Teen Titans Go! and more!
Kids will be able to catch DC Kids on YouTube, DCKids.com, and on the go with an all-new Justice League Action mobile app.”

But why is this important? With the rising channels such as HobbykidsTV and Ryan ToysReview gaining a huge amount of views and followings, it's beginning to open a whole new market in advertising.

The DC Kids Show is about showcasing new toys made by Warner Bros. Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) debuted the premiere episode 04/03/2017 in partnership. The general format with these types of videos will generally follow an "unboxing" format so they show the product (So you know which one to grab off the shelf) in its box and then process to discuss the information on the product, then they play with them to show you all the fun you can have with them!

Here is the episode in which the partnership has begun;

Justice League Action mobile app.
The mobile app Justice League Action: Run features a mission-based runner-style game with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and others, available in 12 languages via the Apple App Store and Google Play. In addition to the game, the app features the latest episodes of DC Kids as well as animated videos from the DC universe, comic books, the latest DC news and more

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, all!

Today there has been an article relating to DC Kids about their new show/series. Their channel covers entertainment from shows like Batman Unlimited, DC Super Friends, Teen Titans Go! and more!
Kids will be able to catch DC Kids on YouTube, DCKids.com, and on the go with an all-new Justice League Action mobile app.”

But why is this important? With the rising channels such as HobbykidsTV and Ryan ToysReview gaining a huge amount of views and followings, it's beginning to open a whole new market in advertising.

The DC Kids Show is about showcasing new toys made by Warner Bros. Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) debuted the premiere episode 04/03/2017 in partnership. The general format with these types of videos will generally follow an "unboxing" format so they show the product (So you know which one to grab off the shelf) in its box and then process to discuss the information on the product, then they play with them to show you all the fun you can have with them!

Here is the episode in which the partnership has begun;

Justice League Action mobile app.
The mobile app Justice League Action: Run features a mission-based runner-style game with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and others, available in 12 languages via the Apple App Store and Google Play. In addition to the game, the app features the latest episodes of DC Kids as well as animated videos from the DC universe, comic books, the latest DC news and more
Great to see the young audience is also getting a chance on youtube :)

AfterHours Gaming

Rising User
Feb 10, 2017
NSA
YouTube
I don't think that they should try to advertise to kids in this way. There are good kid shows that show how to make a good kids' show without compromising actual quality.

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
Ok, so let me ask you something
Why the hell are companies advertising their products through these f*cking idiots but when someone with over 50M subs gets cut off from YouTube Red AND Maker Studios just because some guy at Wall Street Journal thought, "Hey, I'm gonna go ruin someone's life today and profit from it!"

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
so more channels are good, but not the sort of thing i'd watch[DOUBLEPOST=1489873621][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, so let me ask you something
Why the hell are companies advertising their products through these f*cking idiots but when someone with over 50M subs gets cut off from YouTube Red AND Maker Studios just because some guy at Wall Street Journal thought, "Hey, I'm gonna go ruin someone's life today and profit from it!"
if you mean pewdiepie he said something racist - no different to what WWE did with Hulk Hogan

DIB Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 28, 2017
YouTube
GamingDib
Man EvanTubeHD and then this, now i'm questioning what should i record on youtube
your broken gamers videos exactly what people need her just starting out on YouTube it don't know how to get there video start as well as not understanding the correct CPU speed and everything you need for them to run particular game so I want to thank you personally and let you know that I have subscribed to look forward to seeing more of this great content in the future[DOUBLEPOST=1490086373][/DOUBLEPOST]
Taylor if you don't mind me calling you that I'm backing you up man what you said in the video everything you said Hit me hard it's not about the money it's about getting out there showing the world the continents you want to make and growing and experiencing everything along with it so I got your back I'm subscribing I'm looking forward to seeing everything and anything you can reduce regardless I got you[DOUBLEPOST=1490086597][/DOUBLEPOST]
so more channels are good, but not the sort of thing i'd watch[DOUBLEPOST=1489873621][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you mean pewdiepie he said something racist - no different to what WWE did with Hulk Hogan
that was amazing please tell me where I can find whatever this is I would love to try this out

Last edited: