Motovlog New to this

2WV

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2017
YouTube
Oh wow theres actually a motovlog prefix aha..

Hi all, new to this MCN stuff. looking to settle in quickly and progress with my channel which is primarily focused on motovlogs on motorcycles in the UK. Give me a watch, check my channel and subscribe, i'd really appreciate the support!

I'm fairly generous in terms of supporting others too so if there is any other motovloggers on here, drop me a message and i'll check your channel :) cars or bikes :p

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Hi all, new to this MCN stuff. looking to settle in quickly and progress with my channel which is primarily focused on motovlogs on motorcycles in the UK. Give me a watch, check my channel and subscribe, i'd really appreciate the support!

I'm fairly generous in terms of supporting others too so if there is any other motovloggers on here, drop me a message and i'll check your channel :) cars or bikes :p
Welcome to the Community :)

Gaming Gang Gang

New User
Sep 2, 2017
Los Angeles
YouTube

Coo!
Welcome, I'll check you out and show support, good luck!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. You can use the motovlog prefixes to find creators who are motovloggers as well. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums(We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Bris Cloud

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2017
YouTube
Im new to this as well bro , maybe we can learn more together. If you need any help, hit me up bro. Lets network .