Gaming New Streamer/Youtuber

Desocrates

New User
Jul 15, 2020
YouTube
Just thought I would make my first post to introduce myself, I haven't started streaming yet as I'm still setting things up as I plan to start soon. One of the main reasons I want to stream is because I enjoy games more if I actually get to share it with people, I also like competition and I hope to get to a high rank in some games that I play and potentially enter tournaments.

At the moment I plan on streaming Legends of Runeterra which I'm currently at Gold rank after playing for 2-3 days, possibly League of Legends in the future and I may stream other games occasionally.

My name on YouTube and Twitch is simply Desocrates.

George

CEO
Administrator
Dec 4, 2013
Dubai
h.ki
YouTube
georgevanous
Hi Descorates,

Thank you for sharing your passion for streaming and gaming!

Let us know when your first live stream will happen.

What games do you enjoy playing other than Legends of Runeterra and League of Legends?

Do you only play competitive games or also single-player games?

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Just thought I would make my first post to introduce myself, I haven't started streaming yet as I'm still setting things up as I plan to start soon. One of the main reasons I want to stream is because I enjoy games more if I actually get to share it with people, I also like competition and I hope to get to a high rank in some games that I play and potentially enter tournaments.

At the moment I plan on streaming Legends of Runeterra which I'm currently at Gold rank after playing for 2-3 days, possibly League of Legends in the future and I may stream other games occasionally.

Best of luck to your career at gaming mate best of wishes though my name is ramiz its nice to meet you though.

Reactions: Anthony Smith

JamesJr1

Rising User
Jul 20, 2020
YouTube

Hey man, I wish you the best of luck! Anything that I could do to help, just ask! I'm here to help people and to have fun!

Ramiz

Rising User
Jan 5, 2020
Amman
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey man, I wish you the best of luck! Anything that I could do to help, just ask! I'm here to help people and to have fun!
Indeed lets sub to help you grow though by the way i m working on new 2D animation for sonic the hedgehog to help me spread awareness about it you know tell me what you know.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Indeed lets sub to help you grow though by the way i m working on new 2D animation for sonic the hedgehog to help me spread awareness about it you know tell me what you know.
ooh, that sounds cool but may be riddled with issues. YouTube has been known to suppress content dealing with children's characters plus your creations may be in a gray area for copyright. please tread carefully!