1. We use cookies! By continuing, you're agreeing to our cookie policy. Learn More.
  2. Collaboration is one of the best ways to grow your audience. Participate in Freedom!'s Collaboration Beta Project now!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
    Dismiss Notice

GFX Request New Snazzy End Card for Yotube's New End Card Feature

Discussion in 'Requests/Offers' started by RoyJohnson49, Nov 13, 2016.

1. RoyJohnson49

RoyJohnson49 Respected User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Hello, everybody, my name is Roy Johnson.

I am here to have a simple graphic. I want a new End Card for my videos that incorporates Youtube's New Card system. I actually like the idea of it, giving the chance for mobile people to click on links directly on the video.

For anyone interested, I just want to let you know that I prefer a cool red design (not just a red background but a cool design that incorporates the color red) along with the image of my avatar (the red angry face you see right next to me). The only things I specifically request would be a previous video box and a random video box. But they have to be placed where the EndCard would be able to fit in them.

If you want to contact me about the offer, just send an email here to contact me: [email protected]

(I would appreciate if you had any references to previous graphic works if you can)

2. FuriousYT26

FuriousYT26 Rising User Freedom! Member

Forum Posts:
    Hi Roy,
    I have messaged you about this, if you could get back to me :)

Kind Regards,
    FURIOUS