DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have plans for a new series that would involve up to 4 people playing games while talking about a certain sub-topic that revolves around the main topic. Here's the details so far (you can also find the info about this in the video that'll be public on Sunday, Janruary 22, 2017 @ 1PM CST)...
  • The episodes will be posted on the 2nd Wednesday of every month and will be at least 1 hour long
  • 4 people (including myself) will be involved with the episode's main topic and each of the 4 of us will have our own sub-topic (this is a topic that revolves around the main topic) {Check example 1 & 2 to see what I mean}
  • Everyone gets up to 15 minutes to talk about their sub-topic (not just the person who picked the sub-topic)
  • During each episode there would be a game being played as well (which doesn't have to have anything to do with what anyone's talking about). NOTE: Sometimes the games being played will be voted by the viewers but usually they're going to be picked randomly
  • At the end of every episode, someone will ask the viewers a topic-related opinion-based question

EXAMPLES ABOUT MAIN TOPICS AND SUB-TOPICS
  1. MAIN: game consoles - - - - > PERSON 1'S SUB-TOPIC: Nintendo Wii // PERSON 2'S SUB-TOPIC: PlayStation 3 ... ETC.
  2. MAIN: download only games - - - - >PERSON 1'S SUB-TOPIC: Garry's Mod (GMOD) // PERSON 2'S SUB-TOPIC: Minecraft // PERSON 3'S SUB-TOPIC: Raft ... ETC.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE A GUEST
  • Discord (you'll be private messaged on this site's "conversation" thing a Discord group invite once accepted)
  • At least a somewhat decent mic and/or headset (you'll need to be audible so people can hear you and you can hear others)
  • MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 OF THE FOLLOWING GAMES: Minecraft / GMOD / ROBLOX / Golf With Your Friends
  • MUST be willing to at least try to do some research on the sub-topic you'll be picking (you'll get the info on what the main topic will be as well as the date/time for recording the episode you'll be apart of via Discord)
DATE OF SERIES: Starts February 8, 2016 (every 2nd Wednesday)

DATE/TIME OF WHEN GUESTS WOULD BE NEEDED FOR 1st EPISODE: Sunday, February 2, 2016 @ 1PM CST (which I think is either -5 or -6 GMT depending on daylight savings)

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
There's still room for more people to join if they'd like. Anyone interested?[DOUBLEPOST=1486267914][/DOUBLEPOST]Sadly 1 of the people who were supposed to be part of episode 1 of this new series has abandoned the group. Plus some of the people who were supposed to join haven't showed up yet. so now we're in need of more people. Anyone interested in joining?

Last edited: