New puppy, what to train him?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
So I got a new puppy a few month back, he's a Boarder Collie crossed with Australian Keplie. Wanting to know if you guys have any good ideas for tricks to train him.

So far he knows:
Sit
Lie down
Sit up
Stand
Stay (stay standing, stay sitting, stay laying down)
Come
Roll over
Shake hand
Shake other hand
Hi five
Leave it

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Teach him to fetch your slippers and prepare your coffee.. Screw it, while you're at it, have him go to your work and bring in some money. As parents have always said, teach them early in life! LOL
Haha! Fetching slippers is possible, but preparing coffee would be difficult. Same with the money thing.

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Spin in a circle would be a cool move to teach your puppy!
@Koala_Steamed does your puppy know how to spin in a circle yet?

Got this now :) I think he quite likes this one

Teach him to fetch your slippers and prepare your coffee.. Screw it, while you're at it, have him go to your work and bring in some money. As parents have always said, teach them early in life! LOL

Haha at least pay for what he eats which is quite a lot...

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
Hey this may not seem like a big thing, but it is important for the pup to learn from a very early stage that he is eating from his bowl because you allowed him to. Dogs work as pack and it is importan that you show that he must obey you ALWAYS. I know these rules sometimes are hard to teach because they can defeat us with their cuteness but give them a try :)

By the way I learned all these through my boyfriend who has a dog, he sometimes appears in our videos