Network New Partner Dashboard

What do you think about the new Partner Dashboard?

• I like it better than the old one!

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • I preferred the old dashboard :(

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Much the same, can't tell a different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Quick update, the new partner dashboard can now be accessed! It can be found at the top left under the home tab. It also come with a step by step tutorial on how to use it.

What do you guys think of the new dashboard, do you prefer the new one or the old one? Also are there any features that you think could be improved or changed?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I liked the old one better, can't quite put my finger on what I dislike about the dashboard, but seeing as I don't spend anytime on it anymore I don't think I have to worry

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I like where the design is going, just the unchanged string texts (even in your screenshot, video-assets) in most languages isn't my favourite feature. [Casually plugging that I'd be happy to translate it] Also it feels slower than before.

Other than that I can rant about URLs changing and getting longer but I did that ages ago so no need anymore
upload_2018-5-28_17-41-11.png

Edit before post: It just stopped working now, guess I'm sticking with the old design until it gets discontinued
upload_2018-5-28_17-47-3.png

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I like where the design is going, just the unchanged string texts (even in your screenshot, video-assets) in most languages isn't my favourite feature. [Casually plugging that I'd be happy to translate it] Also it feels slower than before.

Other than that I can rant about URLs changing and getting longer but I did that ages ago so no need anymore
View attachment 20163

Edit before post: It just stopped working now, guess I'm sticking with the old design until it gets discontinued
View attachment 20164

Looks like they fixed the string text, I can see if they need translation done also :) Not too sure why they have gone for the more detailed URLs.

It's still not finished yet so some things to improve on.

Kal-El

New User
May 24, 2018
502 Slide Road #303
YouTube
Quick update, the new partner dashboard can now be accessed! It can be found at the top left under the home tab. It also come with a step by step tutorial on how to use it.

What do you guys think of the new dashboard, do you prefer the new one or the old one? Also are there any features that you think could be improved or changed?
I like the one. Besuse

i like this better. I have no idea what the old looked like

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I think that's the channel not the network. At least I hope the network has more than 16 mill views :p

It used to show up there, but then YouTube changed some stuff so that information like that isn't allowed to the public (same reason social blade can no longer show network stats)