Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Hey #FreedomFamily!

I am new to your family, my name is Louisse Subido and I am a Film Maker / You-tuber / Producer !
I would like to connect with you guys and hopefully teach me how to grow using Freedom!

First of. I can monetize my videos with out being connected to my ad sense account, now I want to know if I would still earn as being partner with Freedom?

Second, I want to know how are you growing with Freedom?

Lastly, I want to know how does partnering with Freedom is the best decision I made?

Last edited:

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums!

To answer your questions:
1. You should follow all the steps "required" to ensure that you get your revenue, that would include and AdSense.
2. I joined with around 500 subs, in two years I've gotten to almost 7,000. I'd say that's pretty good.
3. Freedom! offers many resources and tools that can help you grow, along with many communities (such as here in the forums!) to help you grow. :) Of course, you still have to do your own work for promotion and content creation, but it gives you a boost in assistance.

Reactions: Row

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey #FreedomFamily!

I am new to your family, my name is Louisse Subido and I am a Film Maker / You-tuber / Producer !
I would like to connect with you guys and hopefully teach me how to grow using Freedom!

First of. I can monetize my videos with out being connected to my ad sense account, now I want to know if I would still earn as being partner with Freedom?

Second, I want to know how are you growing with Freedom?

Lastly, I want to know how does partnering with Freedom is the best decision I made?
Welcome to the Community :)

When you partner with Freedom the payment will go trough paypal instead of adsense.

As for growth they offer multiple tools in order to help wich in my opinion are very successful :)

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, welcome to the forum and the Freedom Family. Well, with joining you have access to new media such as videos, music and effects. Also a greater social network, you can also get reviews to help know what people thing of your content/brand. If you have any other questions feel free to let us know.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Okay, we've talked before but I gotta officially welcome you to the Freedom! forums! Here are some other cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
direklousubido
Hi there!

Okay, we've talked before but I gotta officially welcome you to the Freedom! forums! Here are some other cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

All done. Also how did you increase your subscribers really fast tho.[DOUBLEPOST=1507727175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fun!! That is one of my dreams!

You can start now whenever you are ready mate.