VLOG NEW HERE

Michael Luna

New User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
Hey there,

My name is Michael Luna

I am from California, lived my entire life in US and never moved out of the suburbs. I'm 19 years old going on to 20 and I enjoy making videos and the only platform that everyone knows is Youtube, so i just post it there. Like 99.9999999999999% of people on this forum are here for the same reason. I'm here just to see if I can genuinely spread some of my content and try to find some leveled minded individuals like myself to hopefully collab. I'm going to keep 100% real so all of my content is non-profit for now I just upload videos for fun. One of the only reasons why I joined this network was so I can expand and also have thumbnails. I am an explorer, I like adventures and I practically film all of my trips wherever I go. My channel is predicated to "Vloging", or just documenting my travels and sharing my perspectives. I'm a college student so I won't have a lot of money to travel so videos might come out once a week, but it varies. SO that is who I am look forward to me posting on this forum and I hope you have a good day !

-Michael L.

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hey dude :D

welcome to freedom, and i got to say that i love the mentality that you are going with here, and i am sure that there are a lot of people that have the same mentality as you do, so go on communicate with everybody here, and just make sure you avoid the fast way up because that is never good, and just don't think too much about the sub count, and stay consistent with your uploading as well as the interaction with people!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE, and you really should add a sub button which you can find how on the pinned threads in this section of the forum!

Reactions: Michael Luna

Michael Luna

New User
Mar 29, 2017
YouTube
Hey dude :D

welcome to freedom, and i got to say that i love the mentality that you are going with here, and i am sure that there are a lot of people that have the same mentality as you do, so go on communicate with everybody here, and just make sure you avoid the fast way up because that is never good, and just don't think too much about the sub count, and stay consistent with your uploading as well as the interaction with people!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU DUDE, and you really should add a sub button which you can find how on the pinned threads in this section of the forum!
Yo! thanks for the tip for the sub button! and I appreciate the realness! Definitely keep in touch!

-Michael L.