Sep 12, 2016
Sverige
YouTube
Hey guys!

I'm a guy from Sweden who just made the awesome gamechanging(lifechanging?) decision to start uploading videos frequently to my youtube channel.
I have always had great ideas for good videos but never really did anything about them, and when i see other people upload stuff that I already thought of before and those videos get a lot of views I thought "what the hell, lets do something about this, I know I have the talent to make funny videos, lets give it an honest shot!".
So i joined these forums to get some help to make my channel grow and to perhaps get some help and good ideas from you guys.

On my freetime I hang out with my girlfriend, friends and family and we do all kinds of stuff like drinking beer, bowling, surfing, drinking beer, play football, play Fifa, gamble... You will probably see alot of what i do in my videos so subscribe to me to see what i do.

I love football (the sport called soccer in Murica) and Manchester United so I watch all their matches when I'm able to so if we have some United fans here that would be awesome!

I will upload videos atleast once a week and I'm all up for some feedback and tips, I always want to do better.

I have 0 subscribers right now so I will be superhappy if you guys clicked the subscribebutton to give me a kickstart (I will sub back to you guys).

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi Niklas!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We don't really encourage the practice of sub4sub in our forums as it is not good for your channel in the long run. You can learn more about proper YouTube creator practices around the forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Know what else to do as a new Freedom! partner here
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the forum, feel free to look around and ask away if you have any questions. It's a fairly friendly and open forum here.