Gaming New gaming youtuber

ScorpioGamingBG

New User
Aug 12, 2017
YouTube
Hello,I am Ivan and I am new here.I am 17 years old bulgarian.I am into games for more than 10 years and I am doing youtube since 2013 but then i was uploading in my native language.In the past few days I decided to upload videos again but now with english commentary.I really love playing games and I also love football.I have big plans for my Youtube channel but I am only at the start.I am uploading almost every day so you can expect different content from me.Hope you like my channel and grow up together. :) subscribe to me if you wanna see more of my videos! Thanks for reading this, have a good day!

Last edited:
Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello,I am Ivan and I am new here.I am 17 years old bulgarian.I am into games for more than 10 years and I am doing youtube since 2013 but then i was uploading in my native language.In the past few days I decided to upload videos again but now with english commentary.I really love playing games and I also love football.I have big plans for my Youtube channel but I am only at the start.I am uploading almost every day so you can expect different content from me.Hope you like my channel and grow up together. :) subscribe to me if you wanna see more of my videos! Thanks for reading this, have a good day!
Yooo man! Welcome to Freedom! Nice intro and that's the spirit for YT! Keep it up m8

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the Community :)

So what are some of the games you are currently working on?

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom :)