Network New function of network

NGUYEN CHAU

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
Currently, freedom has been providing a payment function more than a month with a fee of 2%. Have you used this function yet?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I personally haven't used the function as I don't see the point of paying 2% to be paid a month earlier, I have gotten used to the payment schedule and only do YouTube as a hobby so the pennies I get doesn't really matter anyway. What about you, have you used it yet? And what are your thoughts on it?

NGUYEN CHAU

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
I used this feature for the month of May instead of having to wait until the 7th to receive the 30th I will receive this payment. And what do you think about this feature?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I think its a good feature, whether or not it has longevity in the meantime that remains to be seen. I also have some slight concerns, from a network and copyright standpoint, but I shall keep those to myself - I'm just happy they are including new ways / means for users to get paid, and helping out members as much as they can

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I could see this being very useful to those channels that have a monthly steady income and there channel pays a support staff. This feature would really be useful to those larger channels coming to Freedom so there are no waiting times for revenue gap in a revenue schedule. I could be wrong but just my two cents on the matter.