David Lee

Rising User
Dec 20, 2014
This server is for people who want to collaborate, but have no one to play with! All you have to do is hit this link - https://discord.gg/b3DFmv5 then read the rules. It's simple! All you do is join one of the voice chats that have the game you want to play with and there you go! You can play with them and create videos!
*NOTE* This is an early server with not many people on it, but that's why I need your help. Tell your "Youtube Friends" on twitter, facebook or whatever you use so we can grow this server. That is what makes !Freedom so great, we grow TOGETHER!
- David or TheRaccoonPlays

P.S. THIS IS FOR CONTENT CREATORS ONLY! Please don't add anyone that is not a "Youtuber" (Unless they are in your videos) we will kick them and put you in our "Bad People" category. If you have any questions at all you can add me as a friend on Discord and we can chat there! Thanks again, and I can't wait to see the videos you guys will make![DOUBLEPOST=1480104006][/DOUBLEPOST]If you have any issues on getting into the server then just leave a reply and I will help you out!
- David or TheRaccoonPlays

Last edited: