New Channel Artwork For All of My Channels

I made new channel artwork for all of my channels, which can be viewed below. Let me know what you guys think. If there's anything that looks as though it needs work I have editable files saved, so changes will be easy to make.

I use paint.net and I made all of the elements for each image myself, including the background. The skulls are actually photos I took of sugar skulls we own that I've converted into images.

Smaller Gaming Channel.jpg
This one above is the Freak Shack Gaming channel art.
Freak Shack Main Channel Art New Small.jpg
This one is the channel art for Freak Shack, our vlogging channel.
Freak Shack Music Channel New Small.jpg
And, finally, the channel art for Freak Shack Music Channel.

You made this using paint.net? Wow, you must be a pro then

Haha. Thanks. You can download plugins to make paint.net better and more usable.

I've had a lot of experience with the program, that's all. I've been using it for at least 6 years, although I've grown as a designer in the past two years because of my role at school newspapers and having to make graphics for articles and pages. That, and video tutorials stick with me so the more I watch the more I retain and can do on my own.

I would have preferred to use In Design and Photoshop, but I only have access to those programs at the college and at work. In Design is my favorite for making graphics.

puts my **** into perspective compared to this its nothing...ahah

Your channel doesn't look bad, and your thumbnails are better than most that I've seen on YouTube. Once again, I suggest watching a bunch of tutorials and messing around with different programs. Many of the graphics I end up making are the results of accidents or just messing around with new tools and trying new things. For the past month I've redone each channel's artwork probably 10 times.

Reactions: LifeWithjason

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
That looks really good. Dang. Only thing I would suggest is making the text "pop" a bit more on the screen, and go a bit easier in detail with the background, but still, that look amazing.

Reactions: FreakShack

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
I made new channel artwork for all of my channels, which can be viewed below. Let me know what you guys think. If there's anything that looks as though it needs work I have editable files saved, so changes will be easy to make.

I use paint.net and I made all of the elements for each image myself, including the background. The skulls are actually photos I took of sugar skulls we own that I've converted into images.

View attachment 14491
This one above is the Freak Shack Gaming channel art.
View attachment 14492
This one is the channel art for Freak Shack, our vlogging channel.
View attachment 14493
And, finally, the channel art for Freak Shack Music Channel.
Great job! way better than what i would have done. :)

Reactions: FreakShack

LifeWithjason

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Your channel doesn't look bad, and your thumbnails are better than most that I've seen on YouTube. Once again, I suggest watching a bunch of tutorials and messing around with different programs. Many of the graphics I end up making are the results of accidents or just messing around with new tools and trying new things. For the past month I've redone each channel's artwork probably 10 times.
having to use GIMP atm and i think its aids, photoshop trial ran out -,-