Nerd's Life plans: moving, anime con, ect. Whats Next ?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hey there guys, I've been pretty quiet for a while so I thought Id share some of my near future plans with you all. Maybe you would like to hear about me and my boring adventures. Or even share some of your life tips with me :)

So to start it off, I am moving, nowhere far so that should not stop me from being the usual nerd that I am. I'm probably going to literally move 2 houses over together with my buddy, if the flat there is going to be to our liking. At the moment we're just window shopping for flats (aka just browsing online >.>) Though the move itself is planed for sometime next month, so YAY that ! I will finally be leaving this cramped place I live in right now.

Of course new place, means new challenges. If we move over to this place close by, it should be fine, but anywhere else in this town and I'm gonna have to learn to plan my routes to work and university from scratch. Right now I wake up and get into autopilot, that might get me lost if i get to the other side of the town lol. Also, most of the flats don't come with full on furniture, sure they have everyday must have furniture, but hardly anything can accommodate my 2x 21" screen setup (even now I have make-shift solution with 2 different height tables...works better than expected) I think Ikea will be our savior in that situation :D
Let me know if you got any ideas for a "Table" solution !

Moving on from the move, because that is yet to come, maybe I will update you all later with that. For now lets jump to more defined future plans, ANIMECON :eek: 1st - 2nd of July there will be small-ish anime con in my hometown. #Excited ! Once again my buddy will be going, sadly we're not getting free entrance like we did last year, but oh well... We love anime and will have to buy them tickets anyways ! I wish I had my cosplay ready, but I procrastinate too much :( Though I could cosplay my old costume but it gets boring using it for 3rd year in a row, so probably no cosplay this year.
Expect pictures once im back :)

In other news I am semi-busy all the time, I work 30hrs a week and the commute adds 2hrs each day, so I am not as much around in the forums as I used to be. BUT I want to switch that up. Instead of trying to be on as much as I used to, I'd like to bring in more conversations to the forums during the evenings that I am available. Would you guys be interested in something like this thread ? Just speaking about life with everyone, random topics and what not :D Or would you prefer more "News" like, structured and topical posts ?

Reactions: Showcase One