Opinion NEED VIDEO IDEAS

Jags

New User
Sep 2, 2018
YouTube
Hello me and my girlfriend Maggie decided to create a YouTube channel with each other named Jags and we were wondering if we could get people opinions on video ideas that we should do. Your help is greatly appreciated thanks!

Jags:):p(y) (Y)

Thelazysideoflife

Respected User
Apr 20, 2018
YouTube
There are so many things you could do! You could do vlogs about your lives, you could do videos where you you discuss themes of our time in a critic way. You could do pranks, you could do tutorials (basically on anything, but some ideas are baking healthy food or just delicious food, diy's, games, makeup). You could do comedy. The possibilities are endless. But when you find the things that you really enjoy doing it stick with it because it will probably what you'll be best at.Good luck!

Jags

New User
Sep 2, 2018
YouTube
There are so many things you could do! You could do vlogs about your lives, you could do videos where you you discuss themes of our time in a critic way. You could do pranks, you could do tutorials (basically on anything, but some ideas are baking healthy food or just delicious food, diy's, games, makeup). You could do comedy. The possibilities are endless. But when you find the things that you really enjoy doing it stick with it because it will probably what you'll be best at.Good luck!

Thank you very much we well definitely keep that in mind for the upcoming future! We are very excited about starting this project thanks again :):)

Valerio Mangano

Rising User
Sep 4, 2018
YouTube
It is really a nice thing that you started your youtube channel, in my opinion you should try to make something funny and make your friends and family share it so that you get some sort of audience and then talk about your passions maybe, be creative everything works on youtube! Btw if you ever need some positivity I'm all about that!! Hope you are having a great day!