Gaming Need support from the Freedom! community! Please Support :D

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Don't be scared of reaching out^^ I like your channel and there's definitely potential. :D

Also a tip; add your channel to your forum profile so everyone can see it when you post. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Your name/alias: BlazingDopers
Where are you from?: San Francisco
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? From other YouTubers!
What made you join our forums?: To reach out to people for support on growing the channel
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
What is your favourite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I like to record and edit and play games
What is your biggest dream? To grow big and help out the people in need
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming - Many different types of games
How frequently do you upload?: Once or Twice a week!

Hi there! It's a little scary to reach out to everyone in the community but its worth the try! I am trying to get more people to notice our channel and give more suggestions. Please go check it out and comment on every video on how we can improve! Thank will help us out! Thank you :D
Welcome to the community!

So your a fellow gamer! What games you busy on at the moment? :)

BlazingDopers

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2017
I'm actually on to a few games at the moment. Games like : league of legends,minecraft,ROBLOX,payday 2.
I play all those games evenly. Hope that answers your questions :)[DOUBLEPOST=1498491591][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't be scared of reaching out^^ I like your channel and there's definitely potential. :D

Also a tip; add your channel to your forum profile so everyone can see it when you post. :)
Thank you for the tip! I went ahead and added that :)

DazzlingDiamond

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community! I'm glad to see another minecraft youtuber, I like how you do live streams! I'll be sure to subscribe so I can tune into the next one!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Your name/alias: BlazingDopers
Where are you from?: San Francisco
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? From other YouTubers!
What made you join our forums?: To reach out to people for support on growing the channel
What are your hobbies?: Gaming
What is your favourite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I like to record and edit and play games
What is your biggest dream? To grow big and help out the people in need
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming - Many different types of games
How frequently do you upload?: Once or Twice a week!

Hi there! It's a little scary to reach out to everyone in the community but its worth the try! I am trying to get more people to notice our channel and give more suggestions. Please go check it out and comment on every video on how we can improve! Thank will help us out! Thank you :D

Welcome to freedom!
Thanks for using the template and writing a proper intro, it really helps us get to know you better. I hope you enjoy your time with the network and community. If you have any questions feel free to ask.