Resources Need some Help Regarding my Channel

hi, i am Iman and i have sucessfully partnered with freedom. Now i actually wanted to be serious on YouTube and Here i am gonna disscuss some of my problems, which wont let me do YouTube.

I am a girl and wanted to be TECH youtuber, the thing is that tech is a man dominated feild , and should i make tech videos or not? Because i am afraid of getting hate and bad comments.

I am a high school student as well as i have interest in learning programming languages. I just wanted to ask that if its ok that i do one video per week?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
hi, i am Iman and i have sucessfully partnered with freedom. Now i actually wanted to be serious on YouTube and Here i am gonna disscuss some of my problems, which wont let me do YouTube.

I am a girl and wanted to be TECH youtuber, the thing is that tech is a man dominated feild , and should i make tech videos or not? Because i am afraid of getting hate and bad comments.

I am a high school student as well as i have interest in learning programming languages. I just wanted to ask that if its ok that i do one video per week?
Hey, you can make anything you want to! Make what you like and ignore the hate comments!
Everything you make a video on is okay. Just go for it! :D