PC Need some collab friends (I got 600+ subs)

Elfetic

New User
May 21, 2016
ayyyyy guys, so I really do need some collab friends. I have roughly 677 subs and I just need some good people to collab with, no matter big or small I probably do collab in groups anyways so it doesn't matter much if it's only like 20 subs, i'm sure you'll grow. Anyways I need someone to be able to rely on making constant new videos with and basically be youtube buddies.
I play the following games: Minecraft, Tera, League is currently having some technical difficulties, I do have gmod haven't played yet, I have csgo but I suck, I play town of salem, etc. I can basically download anything thats free and i'll consider any game you want to play on pc. Hopefully i'll be getting a ps4 soon, so yea.
**Comment below if your interested and if you add me on skype please specify you found me on here, thx xx**
My skype is: gemidiex
youtube: Elfetic

Reactions: Meladron Gaming

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
ayyyyy guys, so I really do need some collab friends. I have roughly 677 subs and I just need some good people to collab with, no matter big or small I probably do collab in groups anyways so it doesn't matter much if it's only like 20 subs, i'm sure you'll grow. Anyways I need someone to be able to rely on making constant new videos with and basically be youtube buddies.
I play the following games: Minecraft, Tera, League is currently having some technical difficulties, I do have gmod haven't played yet, I have csgo but I suck, I play town of salem, etc. I can basically download anything thats free and i'll consider any game you want to play on pc. Hopefully i'll be getting a ps4 soon, so yea.
**Comment below if your interested and if you add me on skype please specify you found me on here, thx xx**
ill join

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Im interested :) i sent you a request on skype it should come up as oj336699 or Olija lol i have alot of good free games that we can play also!

Side-B Vivi

Rising User
May 26, 2016
YouTube
SideBVivi
I'm up for this, I just need to buy a new charger for my laptop. Just hit me up on skype at Charmeleon22, since i can't access it during school hours

G

Gods of Odds

Would you collab with us on Hearthstone?

CakeProductions

New User
May 30, 2016
I'm interested, i'll send you a request on skype and we can play a game. I'm interested in CS:GO and occasionally Minecraft.

Meladron Gaming

Rising User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
MeladronGaming
I would love to collab, I've been looking for other YouTuber's online to see if I could find some more people to play/record with!